Contractor’s Service Application

Please complete this form if you are a contractor or developer wishing to connect service on a new or existing lot that has had/will have a new tap on our water system. This will allow water service to be turned on once the tap has been made. 

If you wish to inquire about receiving water services to a lot or parcel of property that currently does not have service, do not complete this form. The form that needs to be completed, and required information, can be found here: Doing business with the District.

General Info
(if different from service address)