Woodfin Sanitary Water and Sewer District
Meeting of Board of Trustees
Minutes of March 16, 2020
The meeting was called to order at 1:11 P.M. by Sarah Gassaway, Chair. In attendance: Ivo Ballentine, Secretary; Jackie Bryson, MSD Representative; Joseph Martin, Director.
Approval of the Agenda
Agenda approved by consensus.
Approval of Minutes
Motion by Gassaway to approve February 2020 minutes, Ballentine seconded. Motion carried 2-0 (Haynes absent).
Ms. Bryson reported: there will be a hearing on the Cane Creek consolidation at the next MSD meeting.
No public comment.
No action taken.
- The District is still waiting for a cost proposal for filter rehabilitation.
- The District’s annual Local Water Supply Plan has been submitted to the state for review.
- The new Capital Improvements Plan will move most pipe projects from outsourcing to an in-house pipe installation crew.
- The Town of Woodfin’s administrator, Jason Young, passed away on March 10th.
- MSD intends to amend their sewer use ordinance. A copy was provided to Trustees.
No old business.
Resolution 2020-02 BC Estates Tapping District – Motion by Gassaway to approve, Ballentine seconded. Motion carried 2-0 (Haynes absent).
Resolution 2020-03 Resolution Rescind – Motion by Ballentine to approve, Gassaway seconded. Motion carried 2-0 (Haynes absent).
Consideration of developer request, Reed St. Apartments – Motion by Ballentine to defer until more information available, Gassaway seconded. Motion carried 2-0 (Haynes absent).
Call of Board Members
No concerns noted.
Meeting was adjourned at 2:33 PM.